Dear Fantasy Football Analytics Community,
Four years ago, we released web apps to help people make better decisions in fantasy football based on the wisdom of the crowd. Over the past four years, the community response has been incredibly supportive, and we continually improved the apps in response to user feedback. The community also contributed directly to the project, with a number of users making additions and edits to our public source R scripts on our GitHub repo and our ffanalytics R package. In sum, we provide web apps built by the people, for the people.
This brings me to our call for help. As we try to keep up with feature requests from the community and the impressive increase in users, we are looking for additional help. We are looking for an R/Shiny developer to help develop our web apps (apps.
- R package knowledge
- Experience developing/testing R code/packages
- Familiarity with Shiny
Nice-to-have skills (but not required):
- Knowledge of American Football and fantasy football
To apply, please email the following to [email protected]:
- letter of interest with a brief description of relevant skills
- how much time you expect to be able to contribute
- work sample of R packages and/or Shiny apps that you have developed