Come Join the FFA Team
In 2013, we at Fantasy Football Analytics released web apps to help people make better decisions in fantasy football based on the wisdom of the crowd. Over the past eight years, the community response has been incredibly supportive, and we continually improved the apps in response to user feedback. The community also contributed directly to the project, with a number of users making additions and edits to our public source R scripts on our GitHub repo and our ffanalytics R package. In sum, we provide web apps built by the people, for the people.
To assist us during a busy draft and offseason, FFA is looking for a customer support and quality assurance specialist. Ideal candidates have interest in our products, some experience with product testing, and possess strong written communication skills.
Your job will be to provide timely customer support to our user base by answering questions and collecting actionable information as well as updating customer profiles. In addition, you’ll work with our business manager and developers to help us build and improve our tools throughout the season as well as be a reliable resource for our customers.
- Be the first line of support for customer inquiries
- Answer customer questions in a timely manner & resolve customer billing issues
- Report site issues and outages
- Communicate issues found, concerns, and feedback back to the team
- Translate customer issues into actionable bug reports or feature requests
- Assist in the creation of a ticketing system
Nice-to-have skills (but not required):
- Online customer service experience
- Previous quality assurance experience a plus
- Some availability on nights and weekends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter that can thrive in a remote office environment
- Knowledge of American Football and fantasy football
- Experience with credit card processors (Stripe preferable)
To apply, please email the following to [email protected]:
- letter of interest with a brief description of relevant skills
- how much time you expect to be able to contribute